upgrading

groovitudedude

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
San Diego
Look, smart one. Dats will NOT fit in a 100G. And besides, nobody's gonna take my stock of fish. I like my little fish as they are. And BTW, I have a 9.5 inch Fire Eel, two 7.5 inch Tinfoil Barbs, and a 7.5 Inch Leporinus. Not monsters, but definately fit in it for now. I also have a bichir.

And I don't get the big deal about having mean fish. They are boring to look at. Why would I have one Jardini or Pike Cichlid when I could have a tankful of fish just as if not more beautiful, that eat normal food? I like the fish I have, thank you.

dchaos52

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2007
Oak Park, California
groovitudedude;1429313; said:
Look, smart one. Dats will NOT fit in a 100G. And besides, nobody's gonna take my stock of fish. I like my little fish as they are. And BTW, I have a 9.5 inch Fire Eel, two 7.5 inch Tinfoil Barbs, and a 7.5 Inch Leporinus. Not monsters, but definately fit in it for now. I also have a bichir.

And I don't get the big deal about having mean fish. They are boring to look at. Why would I have one Jardini or Pike Cichlid when I could have a tankful of fish just as if not more beautiful, that eat normal food? I like the fish I have, thank you.
Wow dude, :chillpill: obviously I hit a weak spot on you.... first of all yes dats will fit in a 100G they grow VERY slowly, maybe you should do a bit of research before coming down on me. And i never told you i didn't like your fish, i just was merely making a statement, its entirely your choice sorry if i offended you. :screwy:

groovitudedude

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
San Diego
K, apology accepted.

And FYI, I don't plan on getting a bigger tank. I have long-term plans, all of which do not include buying a real monster tank.

dchaos52

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2007
Oak Park, California
Thats perfectly fine, i own some of the fish that you do as well, and ave to say they are great fish.. and by the way California FTW!

groovitudedude

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2007
San Diego
Yup. CL's are a bear w/ ich, though. Lost 2/3 last time it struck. Now the lenghts of mine are small: 4.5 in, 4 in, 3.5 in, 3.5 in, 3.5 in

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store