]v[onsterfishkeepers in the Tri-State area group...

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Just started a new group that I hope will benefit the Monsterfishkeeper's in the New York/Tri-State. Please Check it out and join if it sounds good to you. Also let me know if anyone has any ideas that the group might benefit from. Any suggestions are welcome. ]v[onsterFishKeepers-New York/ Tri-State Area

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
Bump for ]v[FKer's in the NY/Tri-State Area. They're are more benefits to joining a group based on area than on fish. 1 such benefit would be getting to know each other might come in handy if your looking to sell a fish/buy a fish. It would be nice to know who exactly lives in the area so we can trade locally which is alot better I think than paying for shipping or browsing the classifieds. You'll know whose selling what in your area or whose looking for what. Plus I put up 2 hotspots for I use for obtaining my monsters. Now I'm guessing the ones I put up are known or maybe not, but I suggest to any member to please post they're local hotspots. The benefits to a group like this if we all contibute could be great. We'd learn of new LFS's that might carry what we want or if someone close by to the LFS goes in often they could keep an eye out for fish another member is searching for or vice versa. At very least you'd meet people who live close to you who share your interest in the hobby and we could all benefit from more knowledge. So what are you waiting for join up, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, New Jersey, Connecticut and everyone else that might benefit from this group.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store