Vallisneria Bloom video

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
I realize watch a plant bloom is akin to watching paint dry but.....here they are anyway.
Vallisneria blooming
The plant growing out of the semi-floating log is an Amazon Sword, and as you can see, the water lilies are coming into their own.

Great Biotope. Fish and plants are definitely Displaying that.

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Cool.

(why aren't you wearing a shirt? lol)

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
Here in Panama these days, actual temp is mid to upper 80s (but feels like @ 100'+F), no shirt is the norm.
I only wear shirts (or shoes for that matter) when going to the mainland, shopping or some other business type activity, or crawling around in the forest.

Reactions: kno4te

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
Here in Panama these days, actual temp is mid to upper 80s (but feels like @ 100'+F), no shirt is the norm.
I only wear shirts (or shoes for that matter) when going to the mainland, shopping or some other business type activity, or crawling around in the forest.
It was a joke. lol It was just a simple observation. No harm or offence intended. Just not normal here. :)
I live in AZ so I know what 100+ feels like. lol Panama must be nice.

cockroach

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2005
Taiwan
That is a life goal of mine. Clothes for crowded places only.
These delicate little flowers are lovely. I really enjoy them floating on the surface of my outdoor tubs.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store