Bronze Tier Vancouver_98683 Notable Academic

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I like to consider Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 the paragon of scientific information. He contributes so much of the science and art of keeping aquariums to MFK. He's always the first to post new scientific studies and facts on fish physiology, behaviors, substrate experiments, catch location pics, and the latest buzz in the aquarium community . How the heck he finds out all this, I have no idea?! I would wager he contributes 90% of the scientific information to the poly section alone. He keeps MFK educated. Without him, our knowledge of fish behavior, ID and health would not be as vast.

In addition, Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 , has a pristine tank. Not only talks the talk about fish health, but sets a good example for all with his healthy poly collection. He's always going above and beyond to help seasoned hobbyists with their fish health and increase their knowledge base of fish facts...and help the newbies like me with problems that arise in the systems. Not only this, but he is very encouraging and funny when it comes to sticking through the nitty gritty tough times. And he gives step by step instructions(helpful!).

Also have you seen his PBBs? BEST PBBs in the GAME! TALKS THE TALK AND WALKS THE WALK!

Super glad he's on the forum. Have learned so much about the science of fish from this very encouraging, nice, helpful, and knowledgeable guy! 10/10 deserves an award. He does his research, frequently posts new content, troubleshoots problems, and helps everyone on MFK enjoy the hobby more.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store