VERY DISSATISFIED

Jarred Dunham

Exodon
MFK Member
May 28, 2018
Shipman Illinois, USA
I ordered a hoodie and shirt, at the time my sizes were available so I added them to my cart paid the $10 2 day shipping just to get an email like 3 days later telling me what I ordered is out of stock(even though it processed and you charged me) I paid almost $70 and still have received nothing. Emails aren't getting responded to, I'd like to know what my substitution options are but no one will respond back to me, I am very frustrated about this. I should have my order today but nope just out my money. Can someone give me an idea of who to get ahold of because this is ridiculous.

Reactions: mrrobxc

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Ok, got you refunded.

I apologize for the problems you've had with the store.

Unfortunately, this is the nature of the holiday season, sometimes demand exceeds supply. Typically refunds take 7-10 business days to post back to your account, though sometimes sooner. I don't have any control over that, that's just how it seems to work.

Hopefully you'll consider this to be a satisfactory resolution, and will consider the Store again at some point in the future.

Jarred Dunham

Exodon
MFK Member
May 28, 2018
Shipman Illinois, USA
Ok, got you refunded.

I apologize for the problems you've had with the store.

Unfortunately, this is the nature of the holiday season, sometimes demand exceeds supply. Typically refunds take 7-10 business days to post back to your account, though sometimes sooner. I don't have any control over that, that's just how it seems to work.

Hopefully you'll consider this to be a satisfactory resolution, and will consider the Store again at some point in the future.
I would like that as I really wanted these articles of clothing. I like these page as I'm an active fish keeper and share a similar passion. Thanks for the resolution. Hopefully they will be in stock soon.

Reactions: tlindsey

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
I would like that as I really wanted these articles of clothing. I like these page as I'm an active fish keeper and share a similar passion. Thanks for the resolution. Hopefully they will be in stock soon.
Check back soon in the store. Our operation is very small scale- basically a guy in a garage with a few boxes of shirts and stuff. Inventory will be cataloged and reordered as needed, this isn't the end of our store. We'll have more stuff soon :)

fishtankphil

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
USA
I ordered a shirt and it came with stickers...all arrived well and in a timely fashion but it wasn't during the holiday season.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store