Jan 9, 2009
Corning, New York
thats kinda what me and my sister do. but it works out in the end

buddha1200

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 22, 2008
camden, NJ
reminds me of my old oscar and gt(but my gt lost in the end r.i.p)Oscar is still doing great though.btw that gt is a stunner

dbcb314

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2007
Tallahassee
Gruff Master;4620658; said:
Nice GT. I hope you don't lose any fish to this fighting.
I am watching it closely but I think it will be fine. Generally, IME, as long as both fish put up a fight it is fine-- it is just a pecking order thing. It is when one is getting chased and never fights back that it seems to turn deadly

BaldoBoy;4620666; said:
thats kinda what me and my sister do. but it works out in the end
lol

buddha1200;4620674; said:
reminds me of my old oscar and gt(but my gt lost in the end r.i.p)Oscar is still doing great though.btw that gt is a stunner
thanks... got it from the vendor snookn. It is over 9 inches head to tail.

BanjoMinnow

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2010
MN
I have and oscar and green terror in A 75G. Fortunately they have been doing well together. They where close in size when i added both but oscars just grow like crazy and has always A rung higher in the pecking order.

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
Lol, in the first vid at 45 seconds does someone say "Are you drinking?" and do you say "Yea.." Haha, or is it just me.

Gruff Master

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 27, 2009
St. Augustine, Fl
www.alexteralbury.com
GhostShrimpMan;4621107;4621107 said:
Lol, in the first vid at 45 seconds does someone say "Are you drinking?" and do you say "Yea.." Haha, or is it just me.
Curiosity got the best of me and I went back and watched that first video. You can clearly hear a female voice asking, "Are you drinking?" His quick and confident response, "Yes." :ROFL:I guess that explains it, folks. :)

GhostShrimpMan

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 18, 2010
Brownsville, Texas
LOL I thought my hearing was failing me for a little. Pretty hilarious when I'm just watching the vid and that sentence pops out of nowhere. :ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store