Want to Buy | Fish, tank, filter, media, ect | $1 | Ontario Canada | Pickup and Able to Ship

JohnTr

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2015
What type of listing is this?:
Want to Buy
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Fish, tank, filter, media, ect
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Ontario Canada
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup and Able to Ship
Description:
On late Saturday and Sunday, I have a round trip from Sarnia ON to Toronto and back to Windsor. 402, 401 Queen way. Please let me know what do you have for sell.
Any tank, any filter, any equipment, ect....
Any fish, saladander, stingray, wolf fish, ATF, ect.....
Thank you.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

JohnTr

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2015
I'm going to stop at London, Kitchener, Mississauga, Toronto, Hamilton, Niagara falls.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
Hey buddy I have an fx5, fx6, fluval sp4, fluval sp2, some no name filter looks like marineland I think it's boyu, 9 30 gallon glass aquariums bottom drilled all are brand new boxed up, 50 or 60 gallon acrylic sump, a box of bacteria house, and a few miscellaneous lighting fixtures. Text or pm me if interested. I'm around 40 minutes north of Toronto

JohnTr

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2015
Hey buddy I have an fx5, fx6, fluval sp4, fluval sp2, some no name filter looks like marineland I think it's boyu, 9 30 gallon glass aquariums bottom drilled all are brand new boxed up, 50 or 60 gallon acrylic sump, a box of bacteria house, and a few miscellaneous lighting fixtures. Text or pm me if interested. I'm around 40 minutes north of Toronto
I'm visiting New market too. I have a friend, who own a fish store, and maybe I'm going to visit Mr. Cao.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I'm visiting New market too. I have a friend, who own a fish store, and maybe I'm going to visit Mr. Cao.
Nice man. Cao is in Aurora now. If interested in any of the things I have let me know. We can definitely meet up somewhere.

Lepisosteus

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
May 20, 2014
Ontario, Canada
The 30 gallon tanks are all brand new bottom drilled Rimless Cube aquariums. Seamless as well made by injection method. $60 each

infamous82

Feeder Fish
Jun 26, 2018
Hey do you still have the fx5 and fx6 filters?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store