Warning: Avoid user Katiepearl

carpediem

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Just a warning… I responded to user: Katiepearl and her request for “mpimbwe” fronts in the Buy/Sell section. I’d avoid this person. Here is a transcript of our conversation via PM.

Message From Me
I have a group of 5 subadult Mpimbwe on my vendor page HERE
They are just beginning to show some breeding behavior. There is definitely one female in the group, possibly two.
Thanks,
Rob

Katiepearl
For F1 Mpimbwe with 1 female that price is way to high. I purchase 4 F0 2 females 2 malesfor 48.00 a piece Now F1's should be a bit cheaper
also at that size you should be able to tell male from female. and is that mooning in top strip of first front on th right. I am a Newbie but have studied these fronts for over a year now. So talk to me correct I am not desperate house wife

Message From Me
Holy cow...
Sorry, just thought I would advertise the fact that I have some of the exact fish you are looking for. If you don't want the fish, just say you're not interested. I certainly did not speak to you incorrectly, nor did I insinuate that you were a "desperate housewife", whatever that means. You don't have to be rude, I'm just trying to make a living.
Thank you and good luck.

Katiepearl
LoL sorry you took offense at my true and stated facts that F1's should be cheaper than wild caught the ratio is very poor an the aggression would be awful. And is is mooning in the front on the right. It is good to make a living. Wonderful when it is honest poor quality in genetics will produce poor quality offspring. I didn't speak to you rudely. I gave an Honest Forthright opinion mine. But in the Long run all is peaceful you will eventually sell you Mpimbwes I will Obtain mine. Thank You For you generous reply.

Then, a couple hours later, I get the following message from another user with the same IP Address as Katiepearl (as verified by admin):

CommonPleco
I notice what looks like a black ink fin Calvus in with Mpibwe. Can you give me price of both Your pimbwe and your lil black calvus. Your shipping rates are cool. Is this considered a Colony are will you sell sep. Thank you in advance for your time.

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
carpediem;875871; said:
Just a warning… I responded to user: Katiepearl and her request for “mpimbwe” fronts in the Buy/Sell section. I’d avoid this person. Here is a transcript of our conversation via PM.

Message From Me
I have a group of 5 subadult Mpimbwe on my vendor page HERE
They are just beginning to show some breeding behavior. There is definitely one female in the group, possibly two.
Thanks,
Rob

Katiepearl
For F1 Mpimbwe with 1 female that price is way to high. I purchase 4 F0 2 females 2 malesfor 48.00 a piece Now F1's should be a bit cheaper
also at that size you should be able to tell male from female. and is that mooning in top strip of first front on th right. I am a Newbie but have studied these fronts for over a year now. So talk to me correct I am not desperate house wife

Message From Me
Holy cow...
Sorry, just thought I would advertise the fact that I have some of the exact fish you are looking for. If you don't want the fish, just say you're not interested. I certainly did not speak to you incorrectly, nor did I insinuate that you were a "desperate housewife", whatever that means. You don't have to be rude, I'm just trying to make a living.
Thank you and good luck.

Katiepearl
LoL sorry you took offense at my true and stated facts that F1's should be cheaper than wild caught the ratio is very poor an the aggression would be awful. And is is mooning in the front on the right. It is good to make a living. Wonderful when it is honest poor quality in genetics will produce poor quality offspring. I didn't speak to you rudely. I gave an Honest Forthright opinion mine. But in the Long run all is peaceful you will eventually sell you Mpimbwes I will Obtain mine. Thank You For you generous reply.

Then, a couple hours later, I get the following message from another user with the same IP Address as Katiepearl (as verified by admin):

CommonPleco
I notice what looks like a black ink fin Calvus in with Mpibwe. Can you give me price of both Your pimbwe and your lil black calvus. Your shipping rates are cool. Is this considered a Colony are will you sell sep. Thank you in advance for your time.
Thanks for the heads up. :banher:

carpediem

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
TFDFish;876170; said:
Had same wierd situations with "commonpleco" ourselves.
Good to know.
tfd.
User stats say that he/she has never posted here before. That's what tipped me off to suspect that it was the same person.

...And people wonder why I spend more time with fish than I do with people. :grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store