weird

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
ok i was waching my fish tank all fish in there k and i go in my front yard to shoot bumble bees with air soft gunk. and i come in and i decid to feed my fish and i through in some gold fish meat to feed im waching. And all the sudden my filter jumps im like what the hell. (the filter wieghs 4 to 8 pounds in areas and on top of tank and only one place to get in and its thoughing out water so its hard to get in.)
well i take out the filter fitings look in and one of my eels are in there and its the big one well hes only 12ins and i reach in and get him out but then a second eel i see swiming around and get it out to its my fire eel 8ins long. and they both where in the tank an hour ago. i thought it was weird becuse bolth in at same time. one alright hapens two is weird happen to any of u.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
LOL! Thats classic! Check them for any cuts and stuff though. That would suck to loose them to infection. I would watch it though, thats an escape route for them now....hopefully they won't figure the rest of the way out....:(

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
ya but theres no way out thorgh there **** on top and every thing and they dont have cut i checked and i put stress coat asap right after they both where in

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
ive read your post a couple of times but dont quite understand it :screwy: j/k :grinno: i think the answer is try putting some sort of mesh over the opening where their getting in i had that happen when i kept african cichlids

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
ya i should and i get more filtration

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
yeah the bumble bee part confused me for quite a while....I had to take a step back and reread it with a fresh start...got it that time...side note...I was shredding with a tractor once and unfortunately happened to discover and underground Bumble Bee nest. To make things worse, it was an open cab tractor...so yeah..I had to ditch the tractor and quickly retreat to a safe distance while my tractor was engulfed with bees. Didn't even have time to shut it off...lol. Sorry to derail...:p

cuban jey

"tha movement you bastards"
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2005
Tampa Bay
thefishofdoom said:
lol just a litale fun lol
easy boy, what..... are..... you.....tryin.....to.....say..... is someone hurt ? is there a fire? :ROFL:

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
lol my spelling bad and gramer same but who cares lol

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
k i gtg to bed school high school dam cya