Welcome to Aqua Fortune!

kevincao

Gambusia
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2009
ontario
Hi everyone,

We are excited to be a part of this amazing forum and want to be able to showcase the different fish we import to member's of this club.

Aqua Fortune specializes in exotic imports and aquarium accessories. It is run by myself and my wife in Canada Ontario. With over 10 years of fish keeping experience and an undying addiction to the hobby, I know just how you feel when it comes to your beloved aquarium!

With passion in mind, we are dedicated to serving you on a personal level by providing you with our honest opinion and the best price for the quality piece you've been searching for! I'll be updating our stock list on a regular basis, however if you are looking for anything special, don't be hesitant to send me an Email or PM!

We do supply to stores on a regular basis. Our current clients are based in Canada Ontario. However we have no issue supply to stores across North America! If you are a store who is interested in our products, please contact us!

For all sale inquires please send email to

aquafortuneonline@gmail.com

I will respond within 24 hours!

We will have our website up and running soon with the latest accessories and stocks, stay tuned!

Looking forward to interacting with everyone on here!

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
Awesome couldn't here such better news. Looking forward to dealing with new stingray suppliers as there are none here in Alberta.

Blkpiranha

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2007
You guys sell tanning lights for aros?
What would you need a tanning light for when Asian aros are illegal in New Jersey and all of the U.S. Never heard of tanning silvers,jardini's,africans or blacks..Just Asian's!

kevincao

Gambusia
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2009
ontario
The tanning light deal with China was off, so I wouldn't be able to get any in. Sorry.

jettefrances17

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2010
clifton nj
Hi everyone,

We are excited to be a part of this amazing forum and want to be able to showcase the different fish we import to member's of this club.

Aqua Fortune specializes in exotic imports and aquarium accessories. It is run by myself and my wife in Canada Ontario. With over 10 years of fish keeping experience and an undying addiction to the hobby, I know just how you feel when it comes to your beloved aquarium!

With passion in mind, we are dedicated to serving you on a personal level by providing you with our honest opinion and the best price for the quality piece you've been searching for! I'll be updating our stock list on a regular basis, however if you are looking for anything special, don't be hesitant to send me an Email or PM!

We do supply to stores on a regular basis. Our current clients are based in Canada Ontario. However we have no issue supply to stores across North America! If you are a store who is interested in our products, please contact us!

For all sale inquires please send email to

aquafortuneonline@gmail.com

I will respond within 24 hours!

We will have our website up and running soon with the latest accessories and stocks, stay tuned!

Looking forward to interacting with everyone on here!

I emailed you a few days ago and still no response!!!! What a way to start your business!!!! Good luck!!!

kevincao

Gambusia
Community Vendor
MFK Member
Sep 11, 2009
ontario
I emailed you a few days ago and still no response!!!! What a way to start your business!!!! Good luck!!!

Hi sorry to hear that, however the email's I've received had all been answered, I am not sure why that has happened to you. You can PM me instead or try to email again? Thanks.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store