Well I didn't expect that

thefredpit

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jul 28, 2012
United States
on Sunday i got 3 blue eye L144 plecos to breed for super cheap but I didn't have their tank ready so I stuck them in my bichir tank hoping the bichirs wouldn't eat them since 2 were pretty small. Well I put some algae wafers in there a minute ago and bam all the bichirs ran in and gobbled them up what the hell it was kinda funny at least they haven't gone after the plecos lol

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Juvinelle bichirs ara always curious, they seem to eat anything fits in their mouth, i remember when i had senegal they would eat algae wafer, my ornate ate someones poop, and my young cb endli ate a red gravel when i had that as a substrate.

Reactions: clm08k and tlindsey

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Juvinelle bichirs ara always curious, they seem to eat anything fits in their mouth, i remember when i had senegal they would eat algae wafer, my ornate ate someones poop, and my young cb endli ate a red gravel when i had that as a substrate.
of course the ornate would eat the poop. lol.

Reactions: Polyaddict86

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Yes, I remember the first time my senegal grabbed an algae wafer that was way too big for his mouth - I said "HEY! That's not for you!!!"

I feed the plecos more zucchini now than I used to because that is one thing they won't touch. (Although the Polli did try the other day. Pig.)

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
My synodontis is more eager for earthworms than my knifefish sometimes. they are checking it out then the cat comes and steals it :D

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store