What are you going to do with ur tanks when u move out??

skillzdatkillz

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 25, 2006
somwhere
Im 15 and Im going to be a sophmore in high school. So when I ask my mom if I can get another tank she sayss

MOM: "Well when you move out I dont want to be stuck with all you tanks"

Me: "I could take them with me or as a last resort sell the fish and you could hold the tanks here until i get my own place."

MOM: "I dont want them sitting around here forever, chances are you wont come back to get them"

Me: "PSH whatever."

I dont bother fighting with her cuz she always wins.

I now some fellow mfkers live with their parents, what do you plan to do with ur tanks when you move out and go to college? Somtimes taking them with you may not be an option. If I have a good plan on what Im going to do with my tanks when I move out I might be able to get more :naughty:

desertdweller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2006
Az
Advise to the moving with the tank. I think that depends on you. Wether you want to hassle on moving the tank/fish or not. I would take the tank with me. Good Luck

Euge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2005
Hong Kong
my family love fish so i have people who know how to take care of them when i'm not at home. I got to uni overseas so its even harder for me to take my fish. I have a tank at univerisity as well and i have friends who take care of my when i'm gone :D

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
if i was in your case... and if you know you can't have them in the dorm i would just sell all of them. after finishing your studies and having a great career, buying a house, car, and so on.. you might want to go back and buy some new tanks. sometimes you just need to let go of things you can't have. i had several tanks back in asia and i needed to give it up (asian arowanas and 5 large tanks) when i went to the university, after that... i started again. now i have my own house and i have 3 tanks in my house. but i will downsize again for my family.:nilly: or if you can't give it up.. decide on which particular fish you will keep and keep the tank around a reasonable size.. maybe a 30 wide or 60 tall?:D

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
take them of course, even if you have to hire a moving company, i whould:character0004:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store