What is that One Fish you Regret rehoming?

A

AquaAlex1993

I was just thinking to myself the one fish that I really regret selling and rehoming. For me it's my Widebar (Black Bar Myleus) from years ago. I got him at 3'' from Jeff Rapps at Tangled up in Cichlids and grew him out. I gave him nice orange coloration and he looked just like a pacu. To this day, I have yet to find a widebar with orange coloration and I really want one. Hopefully my small widebar will get orange.
Pictured below is my old widebar.
So how about you? What is the one fish you regret rehoming?269695_235830019764730_2571115_n.jpg 269695_235830033098062_8373527_n.jpg

Reactions: GamerChick5567

justarn

Arapaima
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Kent UK
My Asian arowana, he was aggressive and I chose my other fish..

Reactions: AquaAlex1993

Poly Pinni

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2016
South West England
Years ago I had a gorgeous female mystus leucophasis known as Dr Death. I reacted really badly to exam stress and got very freaked out that I wasn't looking after my fish properly (it really wasn't that bad but I was not rational at the time). In what I can now see was a complete over reaction, I rehomed all of them, including Dr Death. I regret it to this day - must be 25 years ago now.

A

AquaAlex1993

Probably my guttalatum in my avatar, or a 14"ish female johanna pike I had which was a beast
Nice I love Johanna Pikes!
Years ago I had a gorgeous female mystus leucophasis known as Dr Death. I reacted really badly to exam stress and got very freaked out that I wasn't looking after my fish properly (it really wasn't that bad but I was not rational at the time). In what I can now see was a complete over reaction, I rehomed all of them, including Dr Death. I regret it to this day - must be 25 years ago now.
Aww that sucks sorry to hear that.I have a asian upside down catfish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store