What kind of dog do you think Goose is? Just got his DNA back... let's see who can guess right :)

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
He's scared of a pasta strainer...lol that dog has no aggressive or mean bone in his body
Haha that's kind of funny actually. My cat is afraid of deer lol, he was sleeping on the couch one day and the deer mount fell from the wall next to him and scared him so badly that ever since he is terrified of deer.

MrsE88

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 9, 2017
He's scared of a pasta strainer...lol that dog has no aggressive or mean bone in his body
haha, it’s always the “scary looking” dogs that are the most sensitive. My husbands pit bull is afraid of a scoop shovel out in the shop. Ever since she first saw it she goes crazy booping it with her nose and barking at it.
5B103560-74E9-49E8-9E9A-412EBC9AA5A0.png00F25639-F57F-413D-A5D5-454FFDC2FF75.png

She was also afraid of a couple drain tiles I used to protect some baby plants. It was hilarious.

8F3CAF1D-D95B-4377-89A0-5C107DA9F7C3.pngAAE68185-3367-4B84-81AF-96DA5132A170.png

I love your dogs ears? I was thinking pit, lab, German Shepard....
He has quite the mix going on!

DrownedFishonFire

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2008
Awww cute doggo! Someones comment of it being aggressive struck a chord in me.

My rescue pittie was the most sweet dog ever. More trustworthy around kids and bombproof. DNA showed english mastiff /miniature bull terrier for one parent and other parent was 50/50 combo of staffie with rhodesian ridgeback. She had all of her teeth filed off and had broken canines by the time I got her so had her spayed vet assumed she was used as a breeding machine and estimated to be 6-7 and had the 2 big teeth pulled before they became infected. People were so afraid of her. She was just misunderstood and effective visual guard dog. She sounded mean too when she barked/talked to you but the only thing she would do is lick you to death. Guests who never met her just laugh and realize how ridiculous they looked being petrified of a chubby 79 lb drool machine. She was everyones BFF. People just look at a dogs breed and assume its aggro.

Its the little ones thats mean as heck! Thats my rule. I rather take my chances with a pittie than a fricking chihuahua. 5 times ive been bit and all were small breeds.

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Lol everyone used to be afraid of my cadee moose (cane Corso mastiff) she'd bark and growl but never bit anyone, worst she'd do is knock ya over by leaning her whole body into ya to be pet. Only time I ever seen her be aggressive was when a raccoon tried to attack my ex-stepmom and she tore after it snarling and barking. Lol her best friend was a mini wiener dog named Dallas, even had puppies with him once but sadly none made it. This here was cadee.

20180211_000709.jpg

blackwolf911

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 24, 2014
new york

My rescue pittie was the most sweet dog ever. More trustworthy around kids and bombproof. DNA showed english mastiff /miniature bull terrier for one parent and other parent was 50/50 combo of staffie with rhodesian ridgeback. She had all of her teeth filed off and had broken canines by the time I got her so had her spayed vet assumed she was used as a breeding machine and estimated to be 6-7 and had the 2 big teeth pulled before they became infected. People were so afraid of her. She was just misunderstood and effective visual guard dog. She sounded mean too when she barked/talked to you but the only thing she would do is lick you to death. Guests who never met her just laugh and realize how ridiculous they looked being petrified of a chubby 79 lb drool machine. She was everyones BFF. People just look at a dogs breed and assume its aggro.

Its the little ones thats mean as heck! Thats my rule. I rather take my chances with a pittie than a fricking chihuahua. 5 times ive been bit and all were small breeds.
I know dogs all have different personalities and they wont necessarily be aggressive just because they are a certain breed. I was just joking a little because all those dogs he is mixed with are considered aggressive. I think all of them are banned in most appartment complexes by me. Any dog can be sweet. I've met all different kinds

pinfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2020

I'm terrified of little dogs lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store