What to do my about flowerhorn tell.

samarth raipal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 4, 2013
india
What to do
My flowerhorn is inactive from few days.not showing interest in food.its lips r swellen.and its not able to close its mouth.its kept alone.what happened to it and what to do.

Sent from my Micromax A110 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1390114088508.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1390114127838.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1390114152761.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1390114180522.jpg

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
If this is your fish(which I doubt due to your habit of posting other peoples images as your own) my guess would be water quality problems. Also as far as it being kept alone if that's so then why the divider? Why don't you post a full tank shot so we can see what's on the other side of the divider in "your" flowerhorns tank, never mind the fact that you've posted your freshwater fish in the Marine and Brackish section. Which I think you might've done because you've been recognized in some of the other sections.

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
As I said a full tank shot not you reposting the same pics which should be easy since these are "your" fish. We'll need it to see how much room you've allotted for the Flowerhorn as being crammed behind a divider can create stress and what you're talking about. Other then that again if this is your fish and you want to help, what are the water parameters?

Ninjouzata

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 13, 2013
Georgia, USA
Sorry I wasn't asking about the jaw being broken due to another fish.
I was following someone's FH on another site. It was kept alone and apparently broke the heater and it's jaw.

Derp, didn't notice this was posted in the wrong section.

Hope you can provide that FTS to get the help you may need..

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store