What to look for in good spinner bait...

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
This bad boy is made by SECRET WEAPON .. and is the best spinner on the market hand's down.. it offer's good construction and allow's for customisation to suit your need's and condition's ..:D

spinnerbait-diagram.jpg

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
Nice i have had a lot of luck with this Fox one very good for Perch and very close to your one in looks.

The Charger is designed to be used with a Medium to Heavy lure rod and is ideal to run at depths of two to five meters.

fox-charger-spinb.jpg

Zorro

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2005
Meriden CT
I stick with booyah. The only problen I have with them is that the blades rust really ez. You need to let your box dry out when you come home.

fishrmann2

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2006
Wisconsin
I fish terminators spinner bait... It's nice cause you don't have to keep adjusting the arm when you catch fish...

I don't like the secret weapon cause I have had pike break the blade off... ther is just too much hardwware on that spinnerbait!

ROSS

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 15, 2005
connecticut
One thing you need to look for and make adjustment to is the height of the blade from the hook .. the reason being fish strike the blade more then the hook . so in return the closer the blade to the hook the more the odd's stack in your favor of landing a fish..

The reason I like the secret weapon is the custom factor . you can run one blade or up to 4 or more blade's of differant size and color even shape .. to make the perfect lure for the condition's at hand.

Thank's for your input guy's...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store