What's in the bag?

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Counted six
Only 4. Man getting them home was a B! Huge accident was stuck in traffic for 3 hrs. But they are home and I'm all caught up now. Tank is still kinda cloudy. They are ignoring the carnivore pellets I put in for them. 1 was "sniffing" it. He got them shipped in especially for me he called on thursday and said he was on the way to airport to get them. I had taken today and tomorrow off so it worked out. I figured everyone would know. Kind of a wasted whats in the bag.

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
Mine took a bit to get into pellets. Had to soak in bloodworm juice. They'll eat fish for sure, or worms.

Yay, some more ropes in here! Can't wait to see updated pics!

Reactions: clm08k

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Only 4. Man getting them home was a B! Huge accident was stuck in traffic for 3 hrs. But they are home and I'm all caught up now. Tank is still kinda cloudy. They are ignoring the carnivore pellets I put in for them. 1 was "sniffing" it. He got them shipped in especially for me he called on thursday and said he was on the way to airport to get them. I had taken today and tomorrow off so it worked out. I figured everyone would know. Kind of a wasted whats in the bag.
Still fun game;)

Reactions: clm08k
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store