Where to get adult altifrons????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joefish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2005
St Charles , IL
Anyone know? and i prefer to buy them in the US from trusted companys with GREAT customer service! not from companys that dont want to take the time to talk with there customers.

prices are not a issue, but the right fish is :D

thanks

joe

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Aquabid has them from time to time.

Joefish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2005
St Charles , IL
true but thos sold on aquabid are are clamed to be altifrons but there not, alot of people are selling geophagus as altfrons but i have been stiffed and end up getting a unknown varient of geophagus but not altifron.

i want the real deal, but am not haveing the best of luck finding the true altifron :D

GIjoe

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2005
Austell, Ga.
Hey give fishfarm a try. He`s on aquabid, & he gets altifrons a lot I`ve seen them personally
You can ask him a question on aquabid. He just got a shipment from Brazil a week or so ago. Good luck. HTH.......Keith

amazonfishman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2005
On the Rio Araguaia, I wish...
I second the fishfarm vote, I got some geophagus aereos from him and they came in top shape and almost bought some tapajos reds from him the other day. He has nice tapajos and altifrons on a regular basis.

Completely random but how fast are your geo's growing? I picked up 3 orange head araguaia's and want them to get bigger and start really coloring up they are about 1.5" now and I was just wondering how long it might take. Thanks ~Trent

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Fishfarm was the place that I saw the altifrons for sale at on aquabid.

Joefish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2005
St Charles , IL
Thanks guys..

however i just picked up 8 year old Altifrons , one of the origanal shipments into our area, about 7-8 years ago, got 2M and 2F the biggest male is everybit of 10 WHOPPING inches!!!

the other male is around 8" and females 7-8" once they are settled and fed i will snap some shots, but right now there light is off for a bit. :D :D :D :D :woot: :woot: :thumbsup:

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Congrats man, looking forward to pics. Hope they breed for ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store