Where's all my old friends?

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Hi Tom, welcome back! I missed having my Mentor. After all you where the one who guided me as a fledgling Mod. I've been MIA as well though due to personal issues but I'm hoping to be more active and hopefully see you around.

Hey everyone else. Good to see some of the Old Skool members and Mods still holding it down. Hey RD. RD. HarleyK HarleyK Chicxulub Chicxulub And while I haven't seen them post here shout out to headbanger_jib headbanger_jib kno4te kno4te Hendre Hendre and all the other great guys I haven't had the pleasure of talking to since I did my disappearing act. I hope all is well with you guys.
KOLT!

It's great to see you my friend! I've lived a soap opera the past five years or so, so I get it. No excuses are needed as to what happened, it's always good to see you.

If you're planning to be back and you're ready to return to active duty, I've still got your reds set aside; just shoot me a PM. If you want to stay a regular MFKer for a while instead of reclaiming your rightful title as a mod, that's fine too. Your call.

Either way, it's great to see you!

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NYC
KOLT!

It's great to see you my friend! I've lived a soap opera the past five years or so, so I get it. No excuses are needed as to what happened, it's always good to see you.

If you're planning to be back and you're ready to return to active duty, I've still got your reds set aside; just shoot me a PM. If you want to stay a regular MFKer for a while instead of reclaiming your rightful title as a mod, that's fine too. Your call.

Either way, it's great to see you!
Thanks Rob! It's great to see you and the other guys! I myself had some issues and wish I handled them better but I hope to try and pick myself up again and make good for my loved ones. And hopefully be more active here and in the hobby that I love.

I will take some time though before returning as a Mod. I want to make sure I get at least a couple of days in to see how active I'm going to be. I'd hate to have you make me a Mod again just for me to disappear again.

I've kept in the hobby but kept to myself. Hopefully I'll see you in the catfish section. I know you're a fan of Goonch and I've got a Yarrelli around 14" I got from Wes so hopefully we'll have some experiences to share. Again Rob it's great to see you!

Reactions: kno4te

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Thanks Rob! It's great to see you and the other guys! I myself had some issues and wish I handled them better but I hope to try and pick myself up again and make good for my loved ones. And hopefully be more active here and in the hobby that I love.

I will take some time though before returning as a Mod. I want to make sure I get at least a couple of days in to see how active I'm going to be. I'd hate to have you make me a Mod again just for me to disappear again.

I've kept in the hobby but kept to myself. Hopefully I'll see you in the catfish section. I know you're a fan of Goonch and I've got a Yarrelli around 14" I got from Wes so hopefully we'll have some experiences to share. Again Rob it's great to see you!
The Catfish section is still where my heart is at lol. My only fish at the moment is a goonch of 12" or so that is an absolute homicidal maniac. I've got a thread about him over there!

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
I'm still kicking about although not that often these days, I just pop in now and then as I don't keep fish anymore. I noticed a couple of months back that i'd been removed from staff but then i'd not been that active so its fine.

SkySouza

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2009
Santa Maria, Ca
What up brotha? Long time no mfk. I still bring up that ff championship when u wrote that appreciation post after our game only for me to win by stat correction lol. Think I won 2 or 3 yrs in a row. No tank now but hoping to set up a freshy soon. Had a 240 with moba frontosa all those yrs ago. How bout you?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store