Which Fishes are these? Am not sure of the breed!

contactharpreets

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2021
Which breed fish are these? Am not sure because in India shopkeepers do business and don’t have knowledge.. also they don’t take care of fishes.. I loved these fishes and picked as per my understanding.

Attaching the pictures! Please help and reply

1. I think it is Green Terror but am confused after looking at Blue acara (as per shopkeeper it was Texas)image.jpg

image.jpg
2. Is this a flowerhorn?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Which breed fish are these? Am not sure because in India shopkeepers do business and don’t have knowledge.. also they don’t take care of fishes.. I loved these fishes and picked as per my understanding.

Attaching the pictures! Please help and reply

1. I think it is Green Terror but am confused after looking at Blue acara (as per shopkeeper it was Texas)View attachment 1452920

View attachment 1452919
2. Is this a flowerhorn?

View attachment 1452921
View attachment 1452922
View attachment 1452923

View attachment 1452918
Welcome aboard

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
Yup I pretty well agree with everybody here. 1 is a GT and 2 is a ZZ Red Dragon FH. They both look to be average quality, nothing too impressive but nothing to scoff at either. Given the right foods and enough time and they could turn out to be real jems honestly. How is their aggression towards each other so far? Looks like the GT has some nipped fins.

Reactions: Bbuckley

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
Nice fish, but I looked at your profile, and do you have that many oscars in that tank? What is the water change percent? It should be every day 90% for 5 oscars in a 110 gallon tank with everything else.

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
Nice fish, but I looked at your profile, and do you have that many oscars in that tank? What is the water change percent? It should be every day 90% for 5 oscars in a 110 gallon tank with everything else.
He wanted an identification on some of his fish. Try and keep threads to their original topics to help the original post instead of jumping ship and judging the OP's other set ups and water change schedules you assume they are doing wrong. It's very off-putting.

Damascus

Dovii
MFK Member
Apr 19, 2020
Yup I pretty well agree with everybody here. 1 is a GT and 2 is a ZZ Red Dragon FH. They both look to be average quality, nothing too impressive but nothing to scoff at either. Given the right foods and enough time and they could turn out to be real jems honestly. How is their aggression towards each other so far? Looks like the GT has some nipped fins.
I agree completely with the FH typing. With some grooming, it can develop into an amazing fish!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store