which injection for growing hump

24languran

Feeder Fish
Aug 17, 2011
Jupiter
I imported most of them from Thailand and a very small amount of them were bought locally. Im not big into breeding because there are not a lot of people around me who want or deserve fish of this quality.
Owh okay so you imported some of your FH from thailand.. By the way favourite Red dragon x faded kamfa,male red texas..fenestratus seems vieja syspilum mm I dont know exactly what its name..I have pair of them but still 2 inch ehehe if you have shop in my country,I bet you will make lots of money here..just imagine ZZ strain with big kok sized 4-5inch sells $125(singapore dollar)any most of FH selling here is ZZ.. Since you got so many malau,thaisilk-like,Rd etc I think your aquarium will be empty out of stock only for 2days or 1 week..before in my country around 90's(when flowerhorn craze start),there used to have a single shop specifically selling FH consist kamfa,tan king strain etc with minimal prize $300+ - $9,000+ but already close and now they re-opened but they change to sell snake,hamster,geckho etc --' I wish your place is near with my country *sigh.. All your fish amazing! Arghhhhh

sidd81

Feeder Fish
Jul 7, 2017
i know that some breeder use some type of injection to grow the hump .i want to know what is that and how to inject that.
Hi,
I have just come across a thailand based breeder who posted about some injection they are using to grow the hump of the flowerhorns. It's not only him, but i doubt all the breeders from Thailand following the same. I have screenshot of his post and trying to get more information about the same. You are not wrong. They are just keeping the trick to themselves.
I am not sure whether admin will permit me to post the screenshot or not.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store