koltsixx koltsixx lifes too short brother go get the platinum lol

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 Thanks for the heads up on prices of the Plat's. I would like a big PBB. Do you know anyone besides Toyin as a possible source? Just in case I can't get through to him?

Woefulrelic Woefulrelic Lol!

magpie magpie Thanks for the suggestion but I already have a CB Endli. I had a big Lap before but she jumped on me.

J jaws7777 See now you're just messing with me. lol I was all getting turned toward WC now you're making count my change and see if I can do both.

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Vancouver_98683 Vancouver_98683 Thanks for the heads up on prices of the Plat's. I would like a big PBB. Do you know anyone besides Toyin as a possible source? Just in case I can't get through to him?

Woefulrelic Woefulrelic Lol!

magpie magpie Thanks for the suggestion but I already have a CB Endli. I had a big Lap before but she jumped on me.

J jaws7777 See now you're just messing with me. lol I was all getting turned toward WC now you're making count my change and see if I can do both.
Thats the ticket ! He also had large teugelsi 17+ inches probably still does
J jaws7777 for me it was the longnose and big poly that caught me eye but the calva did look sweet.
Calva has always been a bucket list fish. Sadly im completely over stocked.

Reactions: koltsixx

koltsixx

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2007
Bronx, NY
Thats the ticket ! He also had large teugelsi 17+ inches probably still does

Calva has always been a bucket list fish. Sadly im completely over stocked.
Hmmm, I always liked the pattern on Teugelsi but I like my Poly's built with a little more bulk.

Man, if you got a Calva he'd probably help you thin your stock. Might eventually help you thin your hand as well, relieve you of a finger or two. :D For me one of the few monsters I can't help but love are Aba aba.

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington
Hmmm, I always liked the pattern on Teugelsi but I like my Poly's built with a little more bulk.

Man, if you got a Calva he'd probably help you thin your stock. Might eventually help you thin your hand as well, relieve you of a finger or two. :D For me one of the few monsters I can't help but love are Aba aba.
Same issue that always turned me off with teugs.

I could afford to lose a finger or two lol other appendages not so much haha

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Any updates?

For 800 you could probably have some wc sens shipped over and sell off a few :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com