Status
Not open for further replies.

love-my-fish

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2009
Whitby, Ontario, Canada
For sale: Eheim Pro 3 2080 Canister filter

I purchased this filter From Andrew (clax66) over a year ago to go with my 7 foot tank. To date it has never been running because I've never made an attempt to reseal the tank or get it into the basement. Putting this up for Sale because I don't know when i'm going to get to use it. The price is FIRM, because i'm in no rush to sell it and it's not costing me anything. 2 Years of usage from the original owner.

Here is the link to the original AD: http://www.pricenetwork.ca/ddeal/To...OLD-291293.html

PRICE IS FIRM: AT $300.00

Features:

• Self-priming aid - pushing the priming button starts the water flow into the filter for a quick and easy start-up.
  • 2 inlets and one output.
  • High performance ceramic shaft and ceramic bushing guarantee long service life and exceptional quiet running smoothness.
  • Large, safe and easy to use locking clips ensure completely watertight seal of pumphead on filter canister
  • Large volume top prefilter (volume 1.5l) precleans the water mechanically and thus lengthens the service intervals between cleaning. The supplied drip-tray makes carrying the prefilter basket for easy cleaning without a mess.
  • The flow lever adjusts the flow through the filter. - 4 strong transport wheels make the filter easy to maneuver.
Specifications:

• Recommended Max. Aquarium Size - up to 320 Gallons
  • Maximum Flow Rate: 450 GPH
  • Maximum Head Pressure: 8.5 Feet
  • Power Consumption: 25 Watts
  • Warranty: 3 year manufacturer
  • Media Included: Coarse and Fine filter pads, 1 - Installation Set (Pressure Side), and 2 - Installation Set (Suction Side)
Terms: SERIOUS EMAILS ONLY
NO lowballers
NO TRADES
Send PM's if you have questions
PICKUP ONLY

photo1_1456445_35699.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store