who in here has?

Phtstrat

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Gainesville, FL
Oddball said:
Largest I'm running is a 650. I also have 20 450s. I have 4 raceways being built at 2000gal/ea (26ft x 5ft x 2ft).
:22_yikes: Wow that is a lot of gallonage!

Are you a retailer or a hobbyist with a lot of pocket change?

buddah101

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2005
Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania
I have a plywood 1198.88 U.S.Gallon bowfin enclosure. needs to get fixed and filled though. I moved during the winter and had to downsize...bummer.
I.D. 12'X6'X4'

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Phtstrat: I'm a hobbyist that's gearing up for going to a commercial level. The bulk of my fish building is designed around producing red-claw and marron crayfish for the food market. The back of the building has a few (about 100) aquariums for my hobby. I don't have a bottomless pocket but, have spent the last few years setting myself up to expand. I bought and sold 3 homes, since 2000, at a profit. The 2 buildings I bought last year are paid for because of the last 3 I sold so, no mortgages. I make OK pay at my job and I'm retired Navy and get a pension. I'm expanding my hobby and the hatchery with cash. I don't want to float any loans. It may take me a little longer to start up but, I don't want to see any profits siphoned off to pay any debts.

guesswho2005

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 10, 2005
Medowlakes,Alaska
mexican_fish_lover said:
what about that guy that suposed to have 1000 gallon tank is that true?

Not me yet, did lose out on three 1000 gal custom tanks. A buddy of mine told me his friend had some huge tanks in this yard. Apparently he had several native SW set-ups and lost interest. His wife gave him so much crap for them in the yard he busted them up and took them to the dump. I did get drunk that night what a loss.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store