Whom on the forums would you love to meet in person?

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ohh and pacu mom pacu mom if any one could get me on a wake board at 60, it would be you :nilly:

pacu mom

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jun 8, 2006
northern CA
ohh and pacu mom pacu mom if any one could get me on a wake board at 60, it would be you :nilly:
You're never too old to start. However, I'd recommend wake surfing over wakeboarding....much slower speed and the falls don't hurt nearly as much. :) :) :) ......hey, I'm 70 now and still plan to wake surf this summer. It should be a great summer if they don't have terrible fires in the area like last year. Even with the fires, we managed to get some surfing in last year.

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
Mine would have to be (in no particular order) Hao Hao J jaws7777 Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 magpie magpie clm08k clm08k vincentwugwg vincentwugwg thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter wednesday13 wednesday13 Jexnell Jexnell Sarahmander Sarahmander MrsE88 MrsE88 Cowturtle Cowturtle Matteus Matteus RD. RD. duanes duanes Hendre Hendre Gourami Swami Gourami Swami @pops FINWIN FINWIN and a few others that I cant recall right now and we will blazengaze

Last edited:

beau1990

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2018
Stanford Kentucky
Mine would have to be (in no particular order) Hao Hao J jaws7777 Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 magpie magpie clm08k clm08k vincentwugwg vincentwugwg thebiggerthebetter thebiggerthebetter wednesday13 wednesday13 Jexnell Jexnell Sarahmander Sarahmander MrsE88 MrsE88 Cowturtle Cowturtle Matteus Matteus RD. RD. duanes duanes Hendre Hendre Gourami Swami Gourami Swami @pops FINWIN FINWIN and a few others that I cant recall right now and we will blazengaze
tlindsey tlindsey of course, that guy is always quick to help. would love to talk fish with all these people oh and C Coryloach I'd love to debate the max size of senegal bichirs with him lol

Last edited:

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
I was young and wild and reckless. Now I pay the price...
Really? :grinyes:

Born To Be Wild
Steppenwolf
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space
I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
And explode into space
Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die
Born to be wild
Born to be wild
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
And explode into space
Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die
Born to be wild
Born to be wild

• Haha
Reactions: Matteus

Mitchell The Monster

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Nov 5, 2016
Georgia
You're never too old to start. However, I'd recommend wake surfing over wakeboarding....much slower speed and the falls don't hurt nearly as much. :) :) :) ......hey, I'm 70 now and still plan to wake surf this summer. It should be a great summer if they don't have terrible fires in the area like last year. Even with the fires, we managed to get some surfing in last year.

View attachment 1374412
Nice! Little hobby of mine too
IMG_2199.JPG
^moments before disaster btw

jaws7777

Probation Member
Probation Member
Mar 1, 2014
White house 1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
But what about the oil and pit of death? Crazed female MFKrs wanna know.
Not sure about that, but I am thinking if you put pacu mom in the pit, jaws7777 and RD be like :nilly::nilly:

Sorry gents couldn't resist, but you gotta admit she's a bad *ss, I wouldn't get in a pit with her either :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store