Wife took me fishing

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
I think it’s something like 15 years and one my wife has been fishing with me. As a lot of you know I am quite keen on fishing. Well to my surprise Sunday morning I was asked if I wanted to go fishing:WHOA: some what surprised at this I said "well I would have to have a ring round a few of my mates" but NO! she wanted a family day out fishing. Well put it like this she now wants to go again please notice I said I would take her only if she put on the MFK T shirt. Yes I know they are Carp but I like them ok;) O and some Bream

DSC00269.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

DSC00271.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00272.jpg

DSC00276.jpg

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
The TRUST;503762; said:
Hey Cool pics stotty!

U use corn as bait? U chum the water first?

I think the Mods should move this to the photo lounge.

Carp eat loads of things we use a lot of designer bates for the big ones but ones this size corn is good Luncheon meat (spam), worms, maggots I use a mix of mashed bread corn and a bit of coconut milk to cloud the water throw in a few handfuls of that and fish corn or trout pellets over the top. The small ones are easy game they get wiser the bigger they get people will sit on a lake of day’s week’s months to target certain big fish.

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
love family days.....nice pics!

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
For any one intrested in Carp fishing or want to know a bit more about it have a look at

http://www.carpuniverse.com/

I started catching fish like this then went on to catch well:

http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28972

Its an addiction because there is always a bigger one out there the term PB is used a lot it refers to Personal Best so when you are asked what’s you PB you say your larges Lb fish you have caught then it gets all Carpy and you have a PB for a Mirror carp and a PB for a common carp.

I have to admit it still makes me smile today when people who have not caught these fish before hook one on a float rod and think they have hooked a monster of the deep. I tell you many years ago it happened to me float fishing for Roach then bang 5 lb carp I went out the next day and bough a stack of books and a new rod.

now its all Hi Tek:naughty: from one float rod to this:D

cnv00063.1.jpg

stotty

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 12, 2005
essex uk
DanDanUK;503805; said:
Quality pic's Paul mate !!!

Just wish i could get our lass involved like that.

I moved it to the Photo lounge cheers for the heads up Jed,

Arrrrrrrr my young apprentice check out that web site Dan will help you out thanks for moving it;) picked you up a baiting needle today will stick it in the post to you. well i bought my self a new one so you get the old one:D

Deathcurl

BOO!!!
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2005
NYC
Wow...I wish my wife would take an interest in fish :(. Her idea of fishing is grabbing frozen stuff from the freezer aisle at the supermarket. Looks like you had a great day!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store