Will Jungle parasite clear kill planeria?

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
had to do a big waterchange on a 30 gal and the ammonia spike triggered an explosion of the small population in the tank. they are reeeeeeeeeely abundant free floating around and it looks nasty. the tank cleared up nicely but the worms remain. ive added salt and the temp is about 82-83. i know to cut back on feeding and frequent waterchanges will help. can i use Jungle to kill them off?
thanks for the help in advance!:perv:

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
GUPPY!!!!!!!!

eh1421

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2005
*indiana*
as far as i know they are in every fish tank
the only time you see them is when you overfeed or neglect on your duty of water changes
i don't think that jungle will kill them but i could be wrong
when i got them in my 180 i just did a couple massive waterchanges and cut back on feeding
works everytime
even if jungle can kill them why medicate the fish if you don't have to?

just my 2 cents
mike:D

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
i was going to do barbs but they would get eaten so no go. ive been doing waterchanges with no avail. the population just boomed overnight it seemed. messy fish are also an atribute in the 30 gal. looked at the box and it says kills protazoans, dont planeria fall under this catagory?

joeytoe

Semper fidelis
MFK Member
Sep 10, 2005
Canton, Massachusetts USA
Ive had them to some extent in every tank ive ever setup. sometimes a lil an sometimes alot, Ive yet to find anything thatll kill them off completely.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store