WoW!!! Fusion Blue Arowana!

Dieselhybrid

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 31, 2010
Here
Possibly jellyfish DNA like glofish?

Is this in China like those sea turtles you posted?

pisalious

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2015
Dubai
i am an aro fanatic and currently own a red chilli aro...it took me months to decide on a colour(my guy is from Malaysia and goes every month there and sends me all all types of colours) for my tank and i can tell you guys for sure thats dyed....Its a shame that now aros have to get injected with colour now really spoiled my day

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
California Motherlode Area
Both the original Arowana posted and the Arowana Oddball has posted are remarkable Arowanas. If more pictures of both could be posted to show the contrast between the two types of blue Arowana's that would give more detail as to if the differences between the two.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Fishes33

Polypterus
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2006
Canada, Toronto
Possibly jellyfish DNA like glofish?

Is this in China like those sea turtles you posted?
A Malaysian vendor which specialize in blue base crossback

i am an aro fanatic and currently own a red chilli aro...it took me months to decide on a colour(my guy is from Malaysia and goes every month there and sends me all all types of colours) for my tank and i can tell you guys for sure thats dyed....Its a shame that now aros have to get injected with colour now really spoiled my day
Take a look at this blue base crossback! It sold for approx $1800...

I don't think I am allow to post these pictures, but the colors are just colorful and I don't think a simple dye injection can do the trick!

2009.jpg

2010.jpg

2011.jpg

Arowana1

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2008
California Motherlode Area

I don't think I am allow to post these pictures, but the colors are just colorful and I don't think a simple dye injection can do the trick!
Phenomenal colors on that Arowana. If the species had conservation programs to restore and conserve the species in their native habitat I think we would have Asian Arowanas legalized here in the USA.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

T1KARMANN

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Sep 19, 2005
London UK

The pictures are just fake no aro has a totally dark eye like this

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store