30" + Hoplias aimara
What are your prices?:
1500-3500
Where are you located?:
Orange County, Ca
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Been dabbling with this idea for a while and finally feel like pulling the trigger.

Looking for a 30" plus H.aimara.

I'm assuming there are non this size in the USA and may need to be wild caught and shipped. I'm well aware of possible cost and I have it all planned out. I would like to deal with this in warmer weather but if a lead comes up I can pull trigger now.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Reactions: B_N and Rukusbelow

nzafi

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Mar 14, 2008
USA
There is only one known 30in aimara on the board and that is in CA and I dont believe the member is selling. It is FC3. There was a member in northwest US selling a 22in aimara that I am not sure if got sold.

From a vendor, your best bet is fugupuff fugupuff . Good luck with your endeavor. Btw, I suspect you will spend closer to the $3500 mark, if not more.

Reactions: B_N

Bsixxx

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 17, 2006
There is only one known 30in aimara on the board and that is in CA and I dont believe the member is selling. It is FC3. There was a member in northwest US selling a 22in aimara that I am not sure if got sold.

From a vendor, your best bet is fugupuff fugupuff . Good luck with your endeavor. Btw, I suspect you will spend closer to the $3500 mark, if not more.
That's what I figured. I know of 3 near that size in the USA and a couple over seas. 20" all day long but I would like a 30-36" willing to wait for perfect animal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store