Acarichtys Heckelli
What are your prices?:
30+
Where are you located?:
Queens NY
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Looking for Acarichtys Heckelli fish. Med to large size. No albino or short body. Just regular big Heckelli please. call Joe 646 522-0266​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Tropical Joe

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
Queens NY
I heard he is very expensive and doesn't let many people in. Anyway I am not in Jersey. Only about 35dollars in tolls and then pay his prices- crazy

the big kahuna

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2007
new york city
I heard he is very expensive and doesn't let many people in. Anyway I am not in Jersey. Only about 35dollars in tolls and then pay his prices- crazy
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course but in my experience Jeff Rapps has always sold top quality fish at a very decent price. His prices with shipping door to door has cost me less than leaving my house and driving to the nearest decent lfs that carry mediocre fish. I'd say check out the website and maybe wait til you have a couple more dollars to spend, it's definitely worth it. Disclaimer, I am in no way affiliated with Rapps, just a satisfied customer.

Tropical Joe

Candiru
MFK Member
Jan 12, 2014
Queens NY
Looking to make a deal with someone breaking down a tank or that is tired of the fish. If I wanted to go to a store or a place of business I would not be on this Forum. I am stunned that the moderators allow referrals to businesses. Still Looking for Heckelli --

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store