What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Hoplias
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Lancaster PA
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Pickup
Description:
Getting back into the hobby and looking to start up new tank with a wolf fish! they've always been my favorite to keep :)
mainly looking for a Curupira or Aimara
i have a 180 already set up and a 8x4 in storage so sizes could really be anything but i do prefer smaller
Mainly just testing the waters but if anyone in the Pa, NY, NJ, DE, or MD area has something they're looking to re-home let me know
Thanks
Aaron​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
If you're in to shipping Wes is the man for wolves generally however I know rapps has both curupira and aimara on his list right now. He's in New Jersey and also ships. Both good vendors ime. Also have ray of amazing fish who gets wolves in. Can't say I've heard anything bad about him however I've no personal experience with him. He ships I believe only by airline and is located in California I believe.

Hasircoglu

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2014
Lancaster Pennsylvania
If you're in to shipping Wes is the man for wolves generally however I know rapps has both curupira and aimara on his list right now. He's in New Jersey and also ships. Both good vendors ime. Also have ray of amazing fish who gets wolves in. Can't say I've heard anything bad about him however I've no personal experience with him. He ships I believe only by airline and is located in California I believe.
Thanks! i saw wes had some on his list, it was my plan to buy from him if i didn't find any thing localish

moe214

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Oct 13, 2014
Yea can't go wrong with him or rapps. Rapps is closer. Shipping price will be different and safer for fish most likely since it's less likely to take longer. Which ofcourse isn't the vendors fault.

Reactions: Hasircoglu
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store