WTB | Looking for Big Loaches/Eels/Dats | $100 | Philadelphia | Picking-Shipping

dassalmon

Gambusia
MFK Member
Nov 18, 2013
Philadelphia
What type of listing is this?:
WTB
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
Looking for Big Loaches/Eels/Dats
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Philadelphia
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
Looking to add some large loaches, eels, dats to my 210gal 48"x36"x27" tank. just set it up and only have a 12" Flagtail, 6" Silver Dat and a 16" Albino Aro. Thanks.​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
There was 2 jumbo clown loaches at absolutely fish a few weeeks ago. Like 10in. Might wanna call and see if they’re still there. Think they were asking $150 a piece

tigrinner

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2018
Monster aquarium has everything you’re looking for
monster has everything he is looking for except he is going to pay DOUBLE the price for the 10 inch clown loaches and the eels. And the stingrays he sells in store dont even swim around and are not eating, and the big datnoids he has in store are all malnourished, have some sort of hairy fungal infection, and looks like they are slowly starving to death; lot of sunken indented bellies. I was just there this thursday.

Reactions: derunren

tigrinner

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2018
Frankly, if you want to overpay for fish but get really healthy stock go to Beitals Aquarium in Pearl River, NY.

Reactions: derunren

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I wish Monster Pets would keep a
monster has everything he is looking for except he is going to pay DOUBLE the price for the 10 inch clown loaches and the eels. And the stingrays he sells in store dont even swim around and are not eating, and the big datnoids he has in store are all malnourished, have some sort of hairy fungal infection, and looks like they are slowly starving to death; lot of sunken indented bellies. I was just there this Thursday.
Wow,and here I was wondering when they were going to post a current stocklist.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store