WTB: Malaysian Trumpet Snails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mourinho18

Caquetaia man
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2005
somewhere
well that was kind of rude..so your looking for a hand out then? I don't know what these things are worth but I will throw them away before I go through all the trouble of harvesting, packaging and shipping them for that.. sorry. I could bump up the amount to 50 snails though $10.00 and you pay shipping.( shipping shouldn't be much but I will check it out for anyone interested.)

I'm sorry if you felt I was being rude but I felt your initial offer was unreasonable considering this other option. I was simply stating what the offer was on other sites. I was hoping for a hand me out but that was wishful thinking. I wasn't however, looking to be ripped off, and 30 mts for $10 would be a ripoff in this case. Not trying to offend you guy.

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
look if you want a hand out of these just go to a lfs and buy some plants. you will get all the MTS you desire but it will take a while. As for ripping you off that was not my intention. I appologise that I didn't look on aquabid for these to see what the price was so that I could "compete" in the market. If you felt what I mentioned was high you could have brought that to my attention in another way. I was just trying to help but my time is valuable to me and it would take some time to get these guys packaged up and sent and I feel that my time is worth more that the person's on aquabid. I am not looking to profit on these as I would just give them to you if you came and got them yourself.

dodgefreak8

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2005
colorado
I am in colorado and yeah I will ship 75 of them for $14.00. Unfortunatly since I don't sell alot of things I can't take anything but money orders.. I do have an ebay account with feedback though if anyone is skeptical as to my intentions. please pm me if interested and we can work somthing out. Thanks for your questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store