WTB pair of hystrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hey Jon.. Glad to see you can help our customers, in our forum. Next time I will wander over to your forum and bless people with poor grammar and price quotes on fish.. :)

We have a pair of 8-10" Motoros we can sell you for $280 shipped no Problem..

Hystrix come from the other side of South America, and we don't usually get them..Jon is right, Hystrix should not be spendy, especially for the 'Teacups'..

You can call Andre at 509-251-4309 if you would like to talk about the pair of Motoros, and have us arrange a time that's best for you..

I would personally go with Motoros any day, unless your into the brown/beige splotchy look ;)

Miles

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
i doo like the splotcheyness but ehhhhh lol

if the motoros are eating well and your willing to kick it down to 270 il take um

id prefer a 10in+female and a 8in-male

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
$270? For an MFK member, sure.. they are eating krill and earthworms from our hands.. and we toss in bloodworms/blackworms often as well. So yeah, they eat like pigs.. I can get videos of feeding time if you want.. The male is more the 10", the female 8", unfortunetly..

You cant beat a deal like that though ;) I hear some people are charging that much for a single motoro!

nick

Candiru
MFK Member
May 1, 2005
meriden ,ct
im worried the male will beat her up i was TOLD to buy a larger female and smaller male

any chance of hystrix or a smaller pair of motoro pups?yea some guy is selling cb's on ww for liek 180 each for a 3in pup.... the thing looks like **** too

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Your wanting a pair, right? I have a smaller 7" Motoro sp. Peru, but only 1 right now.. I would sell it to ya for $80 +SH

Not wanting to Jinx it, but should be a variety of rays coming in on the 8th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store