WTB wide bar Dats: Cinci, Indi, L'ville

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Its a long shot but I would like to purchase a wide bar dat of any size in the Louisville, Cincinatti, or Indianapolis area.I may even be willing to drive to Nashville! I am in the Louisville area and have looked in all of our LFS, so if you are in the other fore mentioned cities and do not have one your self, but see one in your LFS let me know as well!

appreciate it

JD

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
me too :D there are a couple lfs in Indy that I've been talking to (Uncle Bill's in Greenwood and the Reef on N. Keystone ave.) that have told me they could get some "tiger dats" in. they would probably be thin bars though however the Uncle Bill's had some in a few weeks ago and were selling them for $19.99. the Reef told me they sell anywhere from $25 to $60 depending on size and who they buy them from. Both told me though they would try to get some in so if you're interested in those let me know and I'll pm ya if they get them. :)

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
see if TFD has some. Last I looked he had some nice ones for $65.

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Jason, were the fish true D. Pulcher that Uncle Bills had for $19.99? If so let me know ASAP if they get any more in!

rally, TFD looks good, but too far too drive. :(

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
JD7.62 said:
Jason, were the fish true D. Pulcher that Uncle Bills had for $19.99? If so let me know ASAP if they get any more in!

I highly doubt it. they were probably thin bars as they seem to normally be the cheapest dat. I never got to see them unfortunately or I would have snatched up all they had for $20 each. :grinyes: they still have a "Red datnoid" (that's what they're selling it as, it's a Mangrove jack) that I think they're asking $30 for now.

I'll let you know if/when they or The Reef gets any more in. :thumbsup:

The Reef orders from TFD so if they have some maybe I get them to order some and see how much they would charge for them. :)

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
JD7.62 said:

shipping is great with them. If you are interested PM me and maybe you can jump in on an order with us sometime. :thumbsup:

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
rallysman said:
shipping is great with them. If you are interested PM me and maybe you can jump in on an order with us sometime. :thumbsup:

I'm definitely in so let me know when you're putting one together :grinyes:

JD7.62

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2005
at the 'Bama Breeze
Perhaps, but I am around Louisville. How far are you guys from there?

There is some one in an undisclosed location that keeps telling me he will get me some leos for a hella price, but it has been about 3 weeks now and no leos so I am starting to lose faith. If that deal falls through I would definatly like to go in with you all.

Jason_S

Polypterus
MFK Member
Oct 5, 2005
Indianapolis, IN USA
I'm in Columbus, IN which is about an hour and 20 min. from Louisville. I used to be a member of the Louisville fish club (LTFF) but I think my membership has expired. I plan to renew though. Have you ever been to a meeting? that's assuming you knew of the LTFF that is. :grinyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store