WTB | WTB Male Dovii, Female Festea, and Female Jaguar | $1 | Philly Area | Picking-Shipping

TheGoldenOne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2016
Philadelphia Area
What type of listing is this?:
WTB
What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?:
WTB Male Dovii, Female Festea, and Female Jaguar
What are your prices?:
Where are you located?:
Philly Area
Pickup or Able to Ship?:
Picking-Shipping
Description:
I'm looking to buy or trade for:
Male Dovii
Female Red Terror (Festae)
Female Jaguar

Let me know what you have and what you're looking to get for it. I can buy cash or I have the following to trade if you're interested.

5-6" Female Dovii
6-7" Male Jaguar
5-6" Male Festae​
Shipping method:
Acknowledgement:
I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
the shop down in wilmington, williams greenbank aquatics, usually has one or two dovii. i was in there two weeks ago and he had a nice blue about 11-12 inches.

TheGoldenOne

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2016
Philadelphia Area
the shop down in wilmington, williams greenbank aquatics, usually has one or two dovii. i was in there two weeks ago and he had a nice blue about 11-12 inches.
Thanks for the info. I was hoping to pick one up locally. My LFS has Dovii too, but they are usually small and unsexed. I actually picked up 3 small Dovii and they are have turned out to be female. Hence, I'm tying to let the female go.

Backfromthedead

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2017
Fredericksburg va
Thanks for the info. I was hoping to pick one up locally. My LFS has Dovii too, but they are usually small and unsexed. I actually picked up 3 small Dovii and they are have turned out to be female. Hence, I'm tying to let the female go.
try the greenbank shop its not far from philly. he had a few large mature severums, jd, as well as that dovii. some really nice catfish id never seen before too. clean and healthy fish. if i lived closer thats where i would shop stock no doubt.

00kevin

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 2, 2011
NJ
I mean, I can give you a dozen 2" dovii for $40. I guarantee there will be a male in the mix

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store