WTF is wrong with People?

A

AquaAlex1993

C'mon! Why would someone keep a tiger as a pet? Are you trying to commit sucide?!! WILD ANIMALS BELONG IN THE WILD! That tiger shouldn't even be in the USA. It belongs in it's natural enviroment.
They are extremely larger ferocious fast aggressive predatory cats that are high in the food chain where they come from because they will eat anything they catch.
Pretty soon, that tiger is going to eat your other pets, and he will turn on you and eat you.
DON'T EVEN TELL ME IT'S ABOUT HOW TIGERS ARE RAISIED.... STOP...... JUST..... STOP! THESE ARE NOT CAPTIVE ANIMALS, THEY CAN'T LEARN COMMANDS BECAUSE THEY GET NONE IN THE WILD.
WHAT IS IT WITH PEOPLE?????
DOES NEW ENGLAND NEED TO EXPERINCE ANOTHER ANIMAL TRAGEDY BEFORE THEY MAKE WILD EXOTIC MAMMALS ILLEGAL?
If you think Travis the Chimpanzee attacking, biting and eating Charlotte Nash's face wasn't enough to imagine what the Tiger will do.
https://westernmass.craigslist.org/pet/d/tiger-for-rehoming/6269625374.html

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
more than likes been declawed and perhaps de-fanged, still bite your arm off. thow looking closer maybe not.

FMA4ME

Probation Member
Probation Member
Aug 6, 2013
CA
I'd hate cleaning that litter box lol!! Do Tigers bury their poop like house cats?

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Good news is it looks like it's bowl trained. No chance it would ever try to eat anything else
I was wondering what the tiger was eating out of the bowl.

I'd hate cleaning that litter box lol!! Do Tigers bury their poop like house cats?
Imagine the stains and stench from that big cat spraying.

Woefulrelic

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2013
NJ
Many believe that all wild animals belong in the wild. Some believe all animals should live in the wild, including humans. Where do we draw the line? Animals that can hurt people or others? Animals that can wreak havoc upon local populations? We've described cats, dogs and some tropical fish under these stipulations. Should we allow Alex to be the decider on which wild animals we can make pets and cannot? I certainly don't support keeping tigers as pets but we must consider the argument we put forth as animal keepers.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store