Status
Not open for further replies.

eman b115

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 11, 2006
shoefreak03;586643; said:
just buy a bigger tank Jeff.. :naughty:

seriously though, Dats dont need that big of a tank to raise up since they are very slow growers. i pack 6 in my 125g and they were able to grow close to a foot big.

good luck on your sale and free bump for you...
Sup George,

Believe me I would buy a bigger tank; but you've been to the pad; and I have no room for a larger 1; I may if I get rid of the tank I have now, cause I could fit a 6' maybe evn 7' tank in that same spot; but how do I go about bring the new tank in:confused: :confused: I'll have to keep my fish in my current tank, cycle the new then transfer them. just no space:confused: :confused:

shoefreak03

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 4, 2005
in my own little world
eman b115;586656; said:
Yeah we're cool bro but I think it's reasonable....:D aight 445 for you bro:ROFL: :ROFL: Actually thanks to shoefreak I might reconsider; dunno yet I may keep them after all depends on offers. Thanks George.
give me a call Jeff. we'll talk...:naughty:

275ti03

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2006
Cali
eman b115;586671; said:
Sup George,

Believe me I would buy a bigger tank; but you've been to the pad; and I have no room for a larger 1; I may if I get rid of the tank I have now, cause I could fit a 6' maybe evn 7' tank in that same spot; but how do I go about bring the new tank in:confused: :confused: I'll have to keep my fish in my current tank, cycle the new then transfer them. just no space:confused: :confused:
I got you bro... you could put your fish in my tank, save the water from you current tank, break down that tank, put up new tank, add water plus new water, let it cycle and BAM... You got a tank in about a week...
:headbang2

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store