Zebra Knife Feeding Attempt

killarbb

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2008
iowa
nice video........what size is the tank?

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
killarbb;3271866; said:
nice video........what size is the tank?
Thanks. The tank size fore now is a 10-Gallon. He is only about 5 or 6 inches (Looks like five) So he will do fine in a 10, but once he is larger and more aggressive he will go into the 60-Gallon.

wonword;3271866; said:
very nice knife! but i'd throw away feeders that die just incase, especially with a fish like this.
Thanks. The fish had died about 30 min. before the video, so it was still in good shape to be eaten. Now if it had been dead for a few hours, I would have just thrown it away.

devder1

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2008
arizona
Ok Just a question if the feeder died wouldn't that make you think it was unhealthy? And why would you want to fed an unhealthy fish to your fish? :nilly:

Hoyo12

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 23, 2009
WI
fishsanctuary.webs.com
devder1;3272678; said:
Ok Just a question if the feeder died wouldn't that make you think it was unhealthy? And why would you want to fed an unhealthy fish to your fish? :nilly:
lol, it was stressed when we had brought it back to my house from the pet shop. It was at the top of the tank breathing hard, and I went down stairs, came backup, and he was stuck to the filter. There was nothing wrong wih him, just stressed (Happens all the time when you bring 2 dozen feeders home, atleast one ore two are going to die from stress)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store