UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
I will build your custom steel stands

I’m looking to get an over and under stand to hold a 150g on top and a 135g on the bottom. The tanks are the same width and height, 18.5” by 72.5”. The stand will be approx. 43” high. Can you give me a ballpark estimate to do this?
Russ... who are you directing this at? jsodwi jsodwi ? you may want to pm him if so (he does great work btw)

shookONES

Casper... the not so friendly ghost
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Totowa, NJ
Just spoke with jettefrances17 jettefrances17 ... he's in. tommyfc3s tommyfc3s ? MHcblues119 MHcblues119 you coming bro? We can meet at my house, head to Lodi to get UnstoppableJayD UnstoppableJayD and head to Hackensack for the meet up.

MHcblues119

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2007
Essex, New Jersey
Yeah I'm coming. Think my girl is gonna come to so gonna end up driving my car probably. I'll text you later on tonight shookONES shookONES

Aquanero

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2009
New Jersey
Sorry I can't make this one. Got everyone coming over for fall clean up. Gotta take the help when I can get it.

fishytuxedo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 8, 2009
Sterling Forest, NY
Much respect goes out to the crew who got together on Saturday for the Shop Hop.
We had an early start, a good lunch and ultimately hit all of our targeted shops.
I think some people were able to get fish they wanted, I found some marbled hatchetfish I'd been searching for for months along with some led lighting steals, Leah got red badis and lots o' plants, Jay got a tie dye ray the size of a garbage can lid and Eric took home a huge blood red pike.
Big thanks goes out to Bob Kazimir who despite our arriving 5 hours earlier than expected gave everyone of us a goody bag with a power filter and air pump!

ukgoffer

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 3, 2012
Westport, CT
big weekend - had a great time visiting some terrific shops and meeting some new crew. Took the egg crate out back home - my big bass hasn't swallowed anyone yet. The big Dat and the new pike danced around for a few hours but everyone has settled in real nice like. Let's do it again soon!

UnstoppableJayD

MFK NNJ
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Jun 6, 2012
Northern NJ
big weekend - had a great time visiting some terrific shops and meeting some new crew. Took the egg crate out back home - my big bass hasn't swallowed anyone yet. The big Dat and the new pike danced around for a few hours but everyone has settled in real nice like. Let's do it again soon!
Thanks Again...Monos are fitting in nicely

Reactions: ukgoffer
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store