Side by Side Color Comparison -- Massivore vs. Noti!

ChrisP75

Exodon
MFK Member
May 26, 2013
Sacramento
I have given my fish Massivore once and they all appeared to like it, except for two problems. 1 it was to big for them and 2 it sunk faster then they could pick it off. Is there any solution to these problems? Will they eat it off the bottom also?

Thank you for the comparison photo it is things like that, that make skeptics believers.

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Eyebedam

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 3, 2013
Makin a Poo
I just tried massivore a few days ago. I crushed it up & tossed it in for some Juvis monsters. They loved it everyone went nuts over it, however a couple hours after I feed it my whole house has a real strong fish stink to it. I've used the massivore 3 times & all 3 times the stink has happened. It last about 6-8hours. Kinda baffles me.

VPBassist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2011
Seattle
I have given my fish Massivore once and they all appeared to like it, except for two problems. 1 it was to big for them and 2 it sunk faster then they could pick it off. Is there any solution to these problems? Will they eat it off the bottom also?

Thank you for the comparison photo it is things like that, that make skeptics believers.

Sent from my HTC One X using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
ChrisP, the pellets break up really easy. I split mine in half until the oscars were around 6". They've been on Massivore since about 3".

fish042099

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2011
Northern N.J.
Wow, the guy all the way in the back in the first picture has just really taken off! Added another inch and is strutting with his nuchal hump! You guys rock!

WOW. JUST WOW. best looking mono ive seen and amazing shot!

HikariSalesUSA

M.A.N. Community Sponsor
MFK Member
Community Sponsor
Jan 31, 2010
Breaking the food in to small pieces that are not eaten will cause issues with residual food in the water column. For this reason we suggest using the Sinking Carnivore Pellets (which is a smaller version of Massivore Delite) for smaller fish rather than breaking up the Massivore Delite pellets. You can soak either of these pellets for 5 to 10 minutes to get them soft which will allow even smaller fish to readily gobble them up. For these diets its best to feed smaller amount more often than one large feeding per day.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store