how hard have you ever been hit, where the sun dont shine?

redtailcatfreak

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
Where the gators are
kevinfleming21;5114950; said:
anyone had them shut in the car door? just asking....
OMG!!!! :eek: That hurts to even think about. Had a friend get his shut in the clothes drier door though. hahaha

Garrett.turbo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Canton Ohio
Back in 9th grade on our way to wood class "haha" the group of people I hung out with would always try to ball tag each other down the long hallway to the class, we'll this one kid tried doing it to me and he barely got me so I went running after him and he tripped rights as I was kicking him in the nuts from behind so my full on force kick met him as he was falling and he said supposedly he couldnt find one because it was up in him lol, needless to say he learned not to try ball tagging me and so did everyone else, Ive never tried doing because I know how it feels so why would I want to put someone else in that pain however if people do it or try to do it tom me Ill be dang sure to do it back lol. he layed in the hallway and literally crawled into wood shop, my teacher was like wtf are you doing on the floor get up your late!

Garrett.turbo

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 1, 2011
Canton Ohio
kevinfleming21;5114950; said:
anyone had them shut in the car door? just asking....
not me but my good friend at the time was messing with me tryng to ball tag me, and i kicked the school desk that was near him and it pinched his nuts between the wall and desk, he was down on the ground while our english class was in the other room working on our reports, he finally came in about 20 minutes later or so, his face was bright red with a tint of purple

fishmamma

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
shellies215;5114735; said:
The only reason I read this entire thread was to see if Fishmamma ever got kicked in the box..... mission accomplished.
Now I'm wondering if your a male or female... :confused:

I kicked many a sac as well, I was kinda a bully in school....

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
i used to be heavy into tae kwon do. Nuff said.

Posted on mobile.monsterfishkeepers.com

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
My brief have holes in it. Makes it more cooling when I sleep.
So I can't answer your question as Sun does shine in there :D

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
I know I'm a girl so its not as bad as being a dude. Once when I was sparring I got kicked square on by a grown man. It dropped me. I couldn't sit right for 3 days. It hurt worse than when I broke my hand breaking boards.

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
redtailcatfreak;5114966; said:
OMG!!!! :eek: That hurts to even think about. Had a friend get his shut in the clothes drier door though. hahaha

What was he doing with his junk that close to a dryer door?

Ajno

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2008
Tri Cities WA
Lepisosteus platyrhincus;5116673; said:
i used to be heavy into tae kwon do. Nuff said.

Posted on mobile.monsterfishkeepers.com
Me too, lets just say that you get kicked ALOT! I got kicked so hard once I pissed my pants. So embarrassing!

adellababe

Gambusia
MFK Member
Dec 16, 2010
Florida
It may have not been getting hit in the butt, but I have some lovely (not) scars on my leg from a stupid beaver attack when I was 12.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store