how hard have you ever been hit, where the sun dont shine?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
adellababe;5116771; said:
It may have not been getting hit in the butt, but I have some lovely (not) scars on my leg from a stupid beaver attack when I was 12.
that's awesome. i've had many battles with beavers but none have left scars. just residue

OMGFISH

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 26, 2010
N/A
hahhaha lolz i have 2 stories one is mine the other isn't tho. kk mine

So i was playing with my little cusin which is 4 years old and he told me to jump really high so i did. So i jumped really high and then after that i came down and i fell over so i was lying on my back but my cuzin jumped up from the force and then he came down with his leg smacking in the junk! i was cussing (omg my cuzin imitates me so wen i cussed ... ya) and i think i went crossed eye and knocked out. for like a few seconds though.

Other story

There was this guy fishing for eels, so eels are very aggressive and will bite u so, he caught this huge one and was holding it with clampers by the tail and wat i thought was funny was i was taking a picture and wen i snapped it the eel bit the guy's junk. I took the picture with the eel on his junk and the guy going crossed eye :) hahaha :D

Lepisosteus platyrhincus

Polypterus
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2008
In the caiman den
ballinouttacntrol;5117565; said:
that's awesome. i've had many battles with beavers but none have left scars. just residue

eep^
:eek:
he did not just say that....

Zfishies

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2010
Milky Way Galaxy,
to the cardoors on the nuts back in summer'08 my friends parents and my parents were dropping us off @ dland and we were getting out of the car (i was sitting in the middle) he went out of the left side of the car and he THOUGHT i was going out of the right side but i eneded up going out of the car from the left without looking he closed the door by this time i was half out of the car he slams the door my nuts get hit my the edge of the car door and kinda flip in a circle and then the door closed on my leg. i couldnt walk for 5min i didnt tell anyone i was hit in the nuts tho. so i didnt get phiscly shut on but close haha

my nuts dont hurt anymore from the incident i first posted but one of my nuts kinda hurts/bruised when i touch it. should i be concerned? am embressed to tell anyone.

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
I'm more of a striker, I kept my guard up in school well enough to where I don't have any horror stories. One time I was able to come up from the side of a friend fully cocked back and it was lights out for him. After he was down for a good 5 minutes I even thought to myself, "who's the jerk who did this to my frie- oh ya.."

studd muffin

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 16, 2009
'MERICA
fishmamma;5114422; said:
I got kicked in my 'twank twank' once in 5th grade, and by the same dude, I got punched in the boob!!

I had to take some pills that made me pee orange...
What?!?!?

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
OMGFISH;5117596; said:
hahhaha lolz i have 2 stories one is mine the other isn't tho. kk mine

So i was playing with my little cusin which is 4 years old and he told me to jump really high so i did. So i jumped really high and then after that i came down and i fell over so i was lying on my back but my cuzin jumped up from the force and then he came down with his leg smacking in the junk! i was cussing (omg my cuzin imitates me so wen i cussed ... ya) and i think i went crossed eye and knocked out. for like a few seconds though.

Other story

There was this guy fishing for eels, so eels are very aggressive and will bite u so, he caught this huge one and was holding it with clampers by the tail and wat i thought was funny was i was taking a picture and wen i snapped it the eel bit the guy's junk. I took the picture with the eel on his junk and the guy going crossed eye :) hahaha :D
^ those pics would be hilarious, edited of course

chefjamesscott

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 16, 2008
regina saskatchewan canada
I have to say pics or it didn't happen with the eel story :p

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store