What do you HATE that everybody else seems to LOVE in the hobby?

jclyde13

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 18, 2009
Louisville, KY
Over the top tanks with lots of decorations and maintenance. Sure they look good but I am in the hobby to enjoy the fish, not to spend all of my time cleaning my tanks and stressing the fish in the mean time.
I can understand not wanting to maintain an "over the top" tank, but why would that make you hate them?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

broken

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 6, 2009
Louisiana
I can understand not wanting to maintain an "over the top" tank, but why would that make you hate them?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I don't hate over the top tanks, I think they look good. I would just hate to maintain them.
When I first got in the hobby I did the over the top tank thing and I hated it. All I had was one 100gal and it took a whole day to do matenence, now that I simplified my tanks and it takes 3 hrs to do matenence on my 560, 100, and 29gal.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

aquaman95

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2011
washington
Those ugly green catfish not plecos but the ones that look like grenades

Sent from my LGL55C using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Crazyfish88

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Here's a new hate for me is when ppl ask what size your tank is and what's the stock when it shows in your signature already or I stated the tank size in previous posts in the same thread... Don't ppl ever read properly??? Lol

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

chagoi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2011
NC USA
For 40 years I hear I lost a fish. I have lost things but never lost a fish. I have killed a few .

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store