Indo Dat Breeding Question.

Ade

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2008
London
Hi gage. Its word of mouth. Apparantly one source in Europe and also a couple in Asia

Do I choose to believe it myself, well I prefer to see pictures but I think is has happened but overall failure rate is 99.9999999999%

The fry must be so tiny.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sorry ..... It's not been done in Europe. Just Asia Apparantly. I don't think we'll ever see picture evidence.

8usmickey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
NY
So where do these baby indo booms all of sudden come from? Cant be wild caught.

Mysterious breeder who is kept secret to protect his fortune. Lol

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
There are IT farms in asia, that's where all the babies that are everywhere are coming from. They are bred commercially. I wish they could do the same with STs.

8usmickey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
NY
There are IT farms in asia, that's where all the babies that are everywhere are coming from. They are bred commercially. I wish they could do the same with STs.
Might be true but theres no proof of it at all. Very mysterious.

I bet theres a special way to bred them that they dont want us outsiders to know which is understandable

Mount_Prion

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2012
center of the universe
Might be true but theres no proof of it at all. Very mysterious.

I bet theres a special way to bred them that they dont want us outsiders to know which is understandable

My proof, if you can call it that, was asking a supplier who was selling Jardinis and baby dats on Aquabid where he got them from after I ordered a pair. He said they came from a farm in Asia. Seems pretty likely that this exists, given the gazillions of baby datnoids that started showing up at EVERY LFS about a month after the email.

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
Well tell that supplier to get at his contacts and send some photographic proof our way.

8usmickey

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
NY
He said she said aint going to cut it. Need at least some kind of pic or vid. I mean they dont have to show us the secret but a teaser vid or pic would be good.

I mean regardless on what the secret is, if they can answer this question;

Why IT breeding and not ST breeding or why not ST breeding yet??? Why

classic-chassis

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 2, 2008
Thailand
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store