My first SALTWATER tank!!!!!

F1 VET

THE serrasalmus rhom
MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY
Nice! I really like the look of that tank, looks healthy! Good job squidy!

And a thread is always great if people are learning!

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California
If you come to a forum asking for advice and reject it because it doesn't fit in with what you want to work out you are the problem with this hobby, people like him piss me off because they endanger the lives of what we all admire and then he has the nerve to call us rude because we are pointing out the obvious? Regardless if you are new to the hobby or not this kid is going to end up with a dead anemone and he will wonder what he ever did wrong.
And people like you piss me off because you hijack threads, and start hating someone you don't even know. And on the off chance my anemone dies I will know precisely the cause and will learn in the future. And until I have a bad experience I will do as I see fit. You know you get mad when I don't take your advice, am I required to? I made this thread in a emotionally elate time during which I wished to show off my new tank. And that is the purpose I wish to maintain it for. Thanks for all the advice. But I just want this thread as a growth progression thread.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California
Nice! I really like the look of that tank, looks healthy! Good job squidy!

And a thread is always great if people are learning!

Go S. Vettel #1 rb8
Thank you :) That is very kind. Apart from the cycling dilemma do you think the anenome will survive going through the blender. And it doesn't look like it is dying to me, just recovering. What does every one think?

JASamper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 4, 2012
California
I would say so. 1 month later anenome is fine and dandy, still recovering from its run through the power filter. I took a break from mfk, but now I am back, not sure if people really care though :(... Tester day I got a tribal blenny 2 green chromis, and a pulsing Xenia coral. Also got some mushrooms.
View attachment 831252View attachment 831253View attachment 831254View attachment 831255View attachment 831256View attachment 831257View attachment 831258

I wonder why everyone stopped caring?....

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California

squidyboy0

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
Malibu, California
I guess everyone who disagrees with you is an imbecile in your mind, life must be terribly difficult.
I did not say that. I respect people who have conflicting views because I have a conflicting view in their eyes and I hope to treated the same. However, I do not respect a troll that has no right posting here, and is not furthering the discussion of this thread.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store