Did I buy a spotted gar or Alligator?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
Thanks for finding it for me but that's a question not a statement. Like I said I never knew he was an amazing scientist ect.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Florida gar grow 3-4 foot in the wild I have seen monster sized ones 3foot+ surface for air at lake tarpon.... They may grow 18-22 inches in captivity in 400g tanks plainly because they run out of growing room. I live in florida with climate to stableize one in a pond that gives endless growing room... Go do some research on your own... I need no research cause i have seen people catch 3 foot gar+ here.
or this. you mention several times a 3' gar. since you obviously dont understand what you are saying you first statment you write like a fact, converted to inches for you. "Florida gar grow to 36-48" in the wild..." and you ended with...you not needing research because you see people catching 3 foot + gar. fyi 3 foot is 36". if we were face to face i would have to slap you, dump some baby powder on my hand and leave a print on your face. for being retarded.

unless of coarse this is a question aswell...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
Haha that's the difference between me and you... you would slap I would beat your ***.... and the 3-4 foot comment its still possible but I think a high 3 foot would be more practical.... well untill you catch every single gar in the world and determain there is not one gar that is over 24inch is the day I will believe the bs typed on your keyboard.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Haha that's the difference between me and you... you would slap I would beat your ***.... and the 3-4 foot comment its still possible but I think a high 3 foot would be more practical.... well untill you catch every single gar in the world and determain there is not one gar that is over 24inch is the day I will believe the bs typed on your keyboard.
the difference is a slap is just insulting, i dont want to hurt you. i dont think you relize who your talking to. not a kid down the block, 6'5 300lbs your what 5'2.5 and 135lbs. that is the usual size of the know it alls that run their mouths off.

to prove your point show a picture of a measured florida gar you see all the time at 3' plus. not hard to do, of the thousands and thousands caught dont here of 3'. facts are easily proven yet for some reason you cant do it. funny how that works. i dont care if it is an internet stolen poc get one of a florida over 3'.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
K will do and I aint no lil kid

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
never said you were, just said you asumed i was. have not been knocked out by anyone yet in all my years of fighting. i have never backed down either. dont assume you can kick someones ass, that is how you lose fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store