I killed the Talapia.... (Warning: Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
Notice how my name is on my profile along with basicly were I live plus they can track I.P. so yah they really can show up at your door, I posted a pic of it not knowing it was illegal so it was only a matter of time before they got me. Like what happened to that red arow owner. It was a beautiful fish.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Notice how my name is on my profile along with basicly were I live plus they can track I.P. so yah they really can show up at your door, I posted a pic of it not knowing it was illegal so it was only a matter of time before they got me. Like what happened to that red arow owner. It was a beautiful fish.

the point is the state wouldnt show up at your door unless you posted a sign out front BRAGGING about it ..they aint got time or money for such non-sense....

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
Wow everyone said to kill it.... and now your making me think I made I killed this poor fish for no reason..

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
I simply cannot believe my eyes.

Kill it. Eat it. Send it to Mars.

Why post it?

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
should of just photo shoped him on the grill or something and be done with it.

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
the point is the state wouldnt show up at your door unless you posted a sign out front BRAGGING about it ..they aint got time or money for such non-sense....
Thousands of peoole keep illegal animals in their homes, its nothing new and it wont change anytime soon. I highly highly doubt anyone would come looking for you over a talapia. You should have just kept it and not make any references about it. I have buddies in ontario who own snakeheads, they are illegal here, and no one cares!

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
I simply cannot believe my eyes.

Kill it. Eat it. Send it to Mars.

Why post it?
Why post it??? Because your mod told me there were W&F members on here and I didn't want anyone trying to fine me.....

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Wow everyone said to kill it.... and now your making me think I made I killed this poor fish for no reason..

yes ... sorry to upset you but you got fooled into doing something DUMB by a bunch of PARANOID BONEHEADS.. and I am sorry for your loss.. such a waste of a fine animal....:irked:PS there is a reason for the law ... they are invasive .. but your fish was a pet not a wild animal ...... or something to be released ... you have just learned a lesson about letting other people do your thinking for you,,, sorry...

SePPii

Dovii
MFK Member
May 21, 2011
Chesapeake, OH
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store