I killed the Talapia.... (Warning: Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Are you kidding me?...So,you read a thread about an illegal fish,let your imagination get the better of you and you have a panic attack and kill your fish?Good Grief!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
I say you did what's right! The state may have killed ALL your fish! So you may have saved some lives. Make sure you know what's legal or not.... jaguar cichlids are illegal here but petsmart sells them! So good job! Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my LG-P999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
yes ... sorry to upset you but you got fooled into doing something DUMB by a bunch of PARANOID BONEHEADS.. and I am sorry for your loss.. such a waste of a fine animal....:irked:
Wow.... I can't believe this freaking happened, a freaking mod told me to basicly waist the fish... I hope he's happy now.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thelatinofishlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2012
Mexico City
times like this make me glad my contry dosent have rules on fish you can keep, or any animal for that matter, still that suck that you had to do that bro :/

rgonzales

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 28, 2009
where i dont wanna be
you ousted yourself as having an illegal fish and we do have leo on this website so you did the only thing you thought you could do. live and learn

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Wow.... I can't believe this freaking happened, a freaking mod told me to basicly waist the fish... I hope he's happy now.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I REALLY AM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS ... it breaks my heart ... and to ALL THOSE THAT EGGED HIM ON... shame on you ....telling a person he needs to destroy his HARMLESS PET .... WOW I DONT HAVE ENOUGH WORDS OF CONTEMPT,,,

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
you ousted yourself as having an illegal fish and we do have leo on this website so you did the only thing you thought you could do. live and learn
????// SORRY PARDS... THE GETTING FROM POINT A("OUTING HIMSELF")and point B( FLA. GAME AND FISH SHOWING UP) ... really ?... what are you 11yrs old.... they HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO....

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
Also remember I live 2 to 3 hours away from miami litterally the amazon of the U.S. F&W are extremely tight here unlike any other places because we got the weather to sustain these animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store