Fish Rescue

charles-n-charge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Livingston Tx
Today I rescued two monsters.
A 6" clown loach that was being kept in a 10 gallon tank by itself with no moving water or oxygen,
And a 10" clown knife that was in a 20 gallon by itself without any filtration, and the temp was around 65f.

The loach is doing very well and has joined in my school of loaches, and the knife is looking critical.
I have the knife in a hospital tank and am trying to get him to recover, but he may not make it through the night.

I have future plans for both fish if they both do well, and they'll hopefully both soon be living in much larger and better homes.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1381435554.393462.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1381435570.939172.jpgImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1381435585.707503.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Outlaw22

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 9, 2013
Backwoods
Good to hear the loach is doin good and hope that clown knife pull through good luck!

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Good effort!

This summer, I rescued 9 bettas that was about to be flushed down the toilet after a wedding. They were part of the center pieces at each table. The bartenders were nice enough to give me 9 plastic cups with lids. My In-Laws probably thought I was nuts. Whatever. Took them all home and was able to rehome 6, lost 2, and kept one for one of my daughters.

Empyreal

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Sep 2, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
Good effort!

This summer, I rescued 9 bettas that was about to be flushed down the toilet after a wedding. They were part of the center pieces at each table. The bartenders were nice enough to give me 9 plastic cups with lids. My In-Laws probably thought I was nuts. Whatever. Took them all home and was able to rehome 6, lost 2, and kept one for one of my daughters.
Thats awesome, great work

Sent from my SGPT12 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store